Wednesday 14 September 2016

20 Questions About Me Tag

This is something fun that I thought I would do so you all could get to know me a little bit more. Twenty questions ...Lets Go!

        ·     1. A Thing you cannot leave the house without?

A thing I can’t leave the house without would have to be my mobile phone simply for the fact I need music to function throughout the day.

·         2. Favorite brand of makeup?

I honestly don’t believe I have a favourite brand of makeup because I don’t find myself wearing make-up all that often.

·         3. Favorite Flowers?

My favourite flowers would have to roses or blue-eyed-grass(probably tell based on my blog name).

·         4. Favourite Clothing Stores?

The ultimate shops in which I find myself drawn to would Primark/Pennys or even Forever 21.

·         5. Favourite Perfume?

I don’t have a favourite too many to choose. 

·         6. Heels or Flats?

I’m definitely a flats kind of person especially runners/ trainers.

·         7. Do you make good grades?

I believe I get pretty decent grades hasn’t been terrrible and I hope it continues to stay that way.

·         8. Favourite colours?

My top favourite colours would have to be purple, blue and green. I especially love purple and green together as a colour combination gives me some Joker vibes. 

·         9. Do you drink energy drinks?

I find when Ive had a long week or an intense gaming session that involves no sleep. I feel it is then one of my most important requirements for making it through the day.

·         10. Do you drink juice?

Yes, I do drink juice my favourite is freshly squeezed orange juice in the morning. 

·         11. Do you like swimming?

I love to go swimming and I especially love sitting along the beach for hours and read a book. I also love having a campfire with my friends during the last few days of Summer.

·         12. Do you eat fries with a fork?

I tend to sometimes just depending on whether I have some sort of sauce or not which I typically do so therefore I eat fries with a fork.

·         13. Whats your favoutite moisturizer?

I think my favourite would be E45 or Clinique mostly because I have super dry skin which is a nightmare.

·         14. Do you want to get married later on in life? 

     I'm not sure, I believe I do but then again a lot of marriages I have seen don’t end well and at the end of the day it’s a piece of paper. I mean you never know maybe my words will be irrelevant by the time that comes around.

·         15. Do you get mad easily?

I do tend to get mad pretty easily and I feel like that is something I should work more on over time because it could be over the simplest things.

·         16. Are you into ghost hunting?

No, I am not into ghost hunting mostly because that kind of stuff I find really creepy. I believe in them as much as I don’t want to.

·         17. Any phobias?

I have a fear of spiders which is a nightmare in the winter since they all want to come inside from the cold, I mean little ones I can probably handle but that’s not the case these days. I also get pretty freaked out and claustrophobic by small spaces which I find if I feel cramped it is a huge anxiety trigger which sucks a lot.

·         18. Do you bite your nails?

No, I don't bite my nails I have just never done it. I actually think it is pretty gross but I am not going to knock on anyone that does if you do that is fine me personally I am not a fan.

·         19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

On my 18th birthday I was an inch from getting hit by a car that ran a red light at quite some speed. I wonder how some people get their driver license.

·         20. Do you drink coffee? 

No, I am not a fan of coffee I personally dislike the smell and taste of it. I much prefer tea!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment