Wednesday 14 September 2016

Welcome to blue-eyed-grass and books : An Introduction

Here is a little introduction to me and what my blog is about:

My name is Kayleigh Marie and I am a eighteen year old girl,(nineteen in February) from Ireland. I have been the person who has a multitude of blogs and have never found my strive for keeping them but now that is going to change. I make videos about books on Youtube in a community of lovely people known as Booktube on my channel Kayleighmariieee.

The reason behind my blog name is quite simple blue-eyed-grassandbooks is based on the fact that blue-eyed-grass flowers are one of my favourite flowers which can be found in Ireland and the books part of the name is because.. you guessed it! I LIKE BOOKS!

For me this blog will basically will be about all of my interests: all things book related, travelling and my other odd and peculiar obsessions.

I see this as a place that I can share a lot of things with people other than myself and the four walls which is something I tend to do very often.

Well that's really it I hope this all told you a little bit more about me and what I plan to do in the future. Thank you so much for joining in this hopefully permanent journey.

best wishes
 Kayleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment